Tuesday, October 7, 2014

10/7/14

The following article was in the September issue of The Tiger Print. Read the article (even if you already have) and respond to it below. What do you think? Do you agree? Disagree? Consider all perspectives of the article while you respond.






































I agree with what she is saying. As a boy, I obviously don't have a problem with the girls dress code, but i can see how it would be annoying and embarrassing to girls. And as a boy, whatever a girl is wearing is never distracting to me. Schools should probably have a more justified reason to make girls change what they wear than it can be distracting to boys because it is not. I get that it might be weird for administrators if a girl is wearing a certain outfit, but not weird enough to make the person go change. This issue really doesn't affect me, but i would have to say I would agree with Riley Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment