Friday, September 19, 2014

9/19/14

Now that you've been in Emerging Technology for several weeks... what do you think? Do you think the web tools (Drive, Evernote, Bubbl, etc.) are helpful to you? Do you think they will be helpful throughout high school or even college? Explain.

I think drive is awesome and i love how easy it is to access your documents, power points, or any thing in your drive is. As a school, we should definitely use this more often. I think evernote and Bubbl are alright. I would rather write an outline on paper than on bubbl and evernote is somewhat helpful, but it sometimes didn't work for me and didn't highlight everything i highlighted when i went back to look at the articles the next day. I will use google drive a lot because of this class, but I probably won't use evernote or Bubbl.

No comments:

Post a Comment